Earn a gift for growth to celebrate the birthday of LifeVantage
Daily Bonuses to Celebrate Our 13th Birthday
Make the most of May by growing your LifeVantage business for a chance to earn a special Birthday Bonus. To celebrate our 13th year as a direct selling business, LifeVantage will award $130 every day to the US Distributor who generates the most new sales volume, each day between May 4 to 31.
Every day is a new opportunity to qualify. So, get growing! Now is the time to start talking to new prospective customers and Distributors around the world about the gift of LifeVantage.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates: May 4 – May 31, 2022, every day
- Who wins: US Distributor with the highest new sales volume from new personally enrolled customers and Distributors each day (new sales volume generated on enrollments in any market applies). In the event of a tie, the Distributor who earned the sales volume earliest in the day will win. Only one $130 bonus will be paid daily.
- Winner Announcements: Starting May 5, winners will be announced via social media the following day, pending validation by LifeVantage. After validation, the winner will also be contacted directly by a member of our sales team. Winners from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be announced on the following Monday.
- Payouts: Once enrollment volume is verified, payment will be added to that Friday’s weekly payout. Winners on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be paid the following Friday.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is only available to Distributors in the U.S.
- Distributor must be active and in good standing to participate
- Orders cannot be placed or paid for by the personal enroller or upline
- Business Centers are not eligible to participate
- This promotion may be modified or cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of LifeVantage Corporation or its affiliates
- LifeVantage reserves the right to change the promotion at any time, interpret the rules of the promotion, and has final decision in the event of any disputes regarding the qualification requirements and inclusions.