How Can YOU Earn Your 3 & 1 Exclusive Swag?
The 3 & 1 system is your action plan for growth with the Evolve Compensation Plan1. And now, every month you achieve it, you can get exclusive perks through September 2023!
How do you earn the 3 & 1 Incentive item?
Sell at least 100 SV to 3 new Customers and enroll 1 new Consultant with at least 150 SV in a single month.
What can you earn with the 3 & 1 Incentive?
The incentive items change regularly, so make sure you join Monday Motivation Live on Facebook to discover the incentive item for the month. Sometimes it will be free swag or logo gear. Others get you an invitation to an exclusive product prelaunch.
3 & 1 opens the door for so many amazing opportunities—for you, your Consultants, and your Customers.
3 & 1 also gets you closer to earning your MVP Builder Bonus1. And if you or a new member of your team qualified for the Fast Track Reset in March, this incentive is on top of those bonuses1.
Encourage your new Consultants to run with 3 & 1 so they can take advantage of Fast Track and get exclusive swag, too!
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards vary by market
- Incentive program is only available to Consultants
- Consultants must be active and in good standing to participate
- Participating Consultants must be commission qualified each month of the promotional period
- Orders cannot be paid for by the personal enroller or a member of the upline
- Orders that are returned for a refund will not count toward promotion qualification
- Business Centers are not eligible to participate
- Downline Consultants and Customers who are terminated or suspended do not count toward promotion qualification
- All qualifiers are subject to a Sales and Compliance review prior to receiving the reward
- Rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and only valid for the owner of the Consultants account
- This promotion may be modified or cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of LifeVantage Corporation or its affiliates
- LifeVantage reserves the right to change the promotion at any time, interpret the rules of the promotion, and has final decision in the event of a dispute regarding the qualification requirements and inclusions