Senior UX/UI Designer
LifeVantage is a global leader in biohacking by using a groundbreaking nutrigenomics science for better health, better lives, and a better world. We are in 19 countries and expanding to new markets. At LifeVantage, we invest in advanced digital technologies to maximize our business growth.
A Senior UX Designer at LifeVantage is part of a passionate web team based in Lehi, Utah that is responsible for the design fidelity and experience of our company web presence. The ideal candidate lives and breathes design, has a passion for all things digital, and is motivated by well implemented designs and good UX. The Senior UX Designer will play a huge role in LifeVantage’s digital strategy to craft an outstanding brand experience.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for optimizing and architecting the visual shopping and account experience of lifevantage.com and within our app environment. Someone with a mild case of OCD and a penchant for good design and UX will fit perfectly. Come Join US!
• Develop an awareness of and understand how our users behave and what motivates them
• Build lo-fi and hi-fi mockups via Adobe XD to use from planning and scoping to final approvals and development handoff
• Participate in the development process to maintain design fidelity and intention
• Keep up with trends and studies where we can leverage methods to improve our customer experience and ecommerce interface
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• You have a strong portfolio of UI/UX work
• You have a yearning for continuous learning and progression
• You have strong collaboration skills and the ability to achieve delightful results
• An Agile/Scrum development process is not foreign to you
• You have strong proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools
• You’re able to work autonomously
• Mobile-first and responsive design is deeply ingrained in your thought process
• You have a desire to love what you do and do what you love
• You want to be part of a team who are equally passionate about building, designing, and being proud of their work
• Native Mobile App design experience
• A strong understanding of or proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JS
• We’re all using Mac laptops so proficiency with MacOS is a big plus
• Prefer a BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
• 3-5+ years of experience in your field