Responsible for general office support, including the President, with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Professionally administer incoming telephone calls and direct caller to the appropriate employee and/or department.
- Act as Admin for company executive team, including coordination of their schedules, travel, and other office duties.
- Greets distributors and visitors to the company.
- Follows proper procedures for checking in guests and notifying office personnel of their arrivals.
- Take messages, as requested.
- Receives, sorts and distributors mail deliveries to appropriate corporate personnel.
- Assist customers and distributors in the office with will call orders.
- Attendance at some events to perform assigned duties.
- Follow procedures and policies related to distributor questions and/or needs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Four to seven years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to listen to distributors and visitors to determine their questions and/or needs.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional phone etiquette.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.