LifeVantage Omega+ is a two-in-one powerful blend of the fatty acids and vitamin D you need to get the most out of life. Omega+ supports brain health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and the immune system.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Support Your Heart and Your Head
By combining DHA and EPA Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin D, Omega+ supports cognitive health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and the immune system.
Your brain, heart, and muscles need all the support they can get. But sometimes the diet just doesn’t cut it. That’s okay, ours doesn’t either. It’s why we created LifeVantage Omega+. Omega+ is a powerful blend of the fatty acids and vitamin D you need to get the most out of life.
- Supports cognitive health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps protect you cells
- Supports skin health
- Rich in EPA and DHA
- Lemon and lime flavor
Adults take three (3) capsules daily, preferably with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician or dietitian if you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription drug, or have a medical condition.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are a long-chain fatty acid (polyunsaturated fatty acids) found primarily in fish located in very cold climates. Two types of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
DHA and EPA
Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help maintain a healthy heart. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are important for cardiovascular health.
Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help keep the heart and blood vessels healthy.
Cell membranes contain lipids and taking a high-quality Omega 3 Fish Oil will help keep the membranes flexible to communicate better.
Vitamin D is also called the sunshine vitamin because we can make it in the skin when exposed to sunlight. It is further metabolized in your body by the kidney and liver to its active forms.
- Vitamin D is needed/important for the structure of bones/healthy bones
- Vitamin D helps build and maintain strong/healthy bones
- Vitamin D is necessary for adequate bone density
- Vitamin D contributes to normal cell division
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Promotes quality of life
- Vitamin D has shown to support breast health and prostate health
- A cocktail for the winter blues
- Supports healthy immune function