Responsible to provide support to the Sales and International Departments in executing both large and small events, including quarterly training event, Elite Academy, and Convention. Responsible for attending events which requires the ability to travel frequently as needed. Coordinates details of the events to effectively deliver all event needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate between departments and third parties to create and monitor project plans for each event, including timeline, resource needs, dependencies and deliverables.
- Support the Director to negotiate contracts to ensure proper facility for each event within event budget.
- Create show flow and follow up with speakers to ensure proper communication regarding topics and timelines.
- Work with speakers for timeliness of presentations and/or scripts to ensure proper approval time for Legal review as well as production assistance.
- Communicate effectively to report the status of budget, timeline and issues for escalation.
- Organize meetings leading to events to ensure coordination and execution of meeting logistics.
- Manage global event calendar for the Sales Department and Executives.
- Assist in event coordination and execution, including staffing, registration, meeting room set-up, audio/visual services, deliveries, on-site coordination and exhibits or materials needed.
- Engage distributors, vendors, company executives, etc. in a professional and effective manner.
- Assist with post-event analysis.
- Support the Director to manage and analyze event budgets.
- Provide general input and innovation to the department for the purpose of improving events, the department, and LifeVantage.
- Follow a budget specific to areas charged.
- Ensure all activity meets the highest quality standard representative of LifeVantage.
- Perform other duties as assigned on an as needed basis.
- Strive to keep the workplace lively, energetic, and productive. Maintain a great place to work for yourself and other employees.
- Become familiar with meeting space, incentive locations, hotels and other event specific properties via site visits and industry publications.
- Contribute ideas to enhance event experiences through SWAG, registration process and overall event strategy.
- Work with Director of Media to create event specific videos and media.
- Vendor selection including Audio Visual and Production companies.
- Occasionally write promotional copy for events.
- Travel to events and site inspections.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Marketing, or Hospitality.
- Two to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on multiple events simultaneously.
- Basic technical understanding of audio visual equipment.
- Basic knowledge of creating show flow that fits the needs of our clients and/or interdepartmental needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.